Saturday, March 16, 2013

Creativium - Paper Theater iPad Review



When I first got my iPad, I really intended it to be only for me. It didn't take me long to discover the value of letting my children play with it too. There are so many educational and just plain fun apps for kids! 
Creativium is on of those apps for children 2 and up.

 Imagine a world where a toddler can add decorations to the scene, enjoy playful sounds and music, and create a picture they want. Creativium is a digital theater where children can do that and more. Castles, fire breathing dragons, knights, princesses and all. Your child creates fairy tale scenes against a paper background. 
I was really impressed at how easy it was for children as young as 2 to work with. There are over 40 animations, 10 characters, and 25 decorations for your child to bring their fairy tale to life. 

I let my 2 year old nieces give this a try, and it was sure a fight to get my iPad back from them! Even my older kids were crowding around to check out what they were doing.
You can even take snap shots of their creations so you both can remember the fun stories you created together!

While the app is geared for younger children, there is enjoyment for children of all ages!

There is new content in the work, so this is an app that will keep getting better and better with more backgrounds and characters, so be on the look out! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those valuable tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love to try this. I hadn't heard of it. I will definitely check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids LOVE this app! The only thing that would make it better would be for them to be able to add a story in print to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love iPad apps for the kids. My kids would love to play this app.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute App, thanks for sharing. I'll download this for my niece she'll love it.

    Dee from Madamdedeals
    http://madamedeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like its a great app! Thanks

    ReplyDelete