Saturday, March 2, 2013

Groovebook iPhone Photo App

I love my iPhone. I love my children. I love sharing pictures of my children and looking at the pictures of my children. Memories! With my iPhone, I am able to take pictures anywhere and any time they do something cute. Ofcourse, it doesn't take long for those pictures to add up, and I never remember to print them out! What is a busy mom to do? 
Problem solved! Grrovebook is a new free iPhone app that lets you select 100 of your photos and mails you a photo book of them for FREE!! 


This is a service I would happily pay for. Free is always better, right? Check out how it works here




All you have to pay is $2.99 shipping, but wait. It gets better!                                                           Use code MEANDMYHANDFULGROOVE for your first book  to be shipped for free! You will need to use a credit card to get started, but there will be no charge for your first book. If you don't love it, cancel at anytime! This is an amazing deal. Make sure you check it out.
Groovebook is available on iTunes and the Google Play market. Don't forget to use the code MEANDMYHANDFULGROOVE for your first book to be shipped for free!




6 comments:

  1. Great idea. I think I'll be doing this offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome app! I can't wait to get my first Groovebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I have so many photos on my phone and it would be great to put them together into a photo book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The app looks great. I don't have an iPhone tho. I'll have to let the hubs know about it though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the Google Play link. That should get you it for an android

      Delete