Saturday, April 20, 2013

Choosing Made Simple

This post brought to you by Royal Building Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

Your home is the most important purchase you will make. We spend years with in it's walls, invest in it, and any choices we make, we are going to live with for a long time. When I bought my house, it was a mess! I knew that I needed to make some changes right away, and more as time went on. We started with painting the living room. Picking the color stressed me so much more than I thought it would. What if I made the wrong choice? What if it clashes with my furniture? The stress was unbearable! I still question some of my choices. Could I have picked a better combination? I am stuck now. Painting might seem like a cheap fix, but it is a lot of work when you have 5 kids!

Now, the exterior is calling to me. We have wood siding right now, and it looks awful. It is so important to make a good first impression, and I want my home to make a good one. So the stress begins again! So many options, what do I do? 

Thankfully, Royal Building Products is making it easy this time! I know I want vinyl siding, and they have a Virtual Remodeler. Forget the days of taking your paint swatches back home to see it against the surface. With the Virtual Remodeler you can upload a picture of your house, and see how the changes you want will look! Choose different siding types, colors, trim, and more! It was easier than I expected, and I had some fun with it too! I am usually so afraid of bold color combinations, but this takes that fear away. I was even able to get me husband excited about it. He right away wanted to get a picture uploaded to see what we can do to spruce up our home. 

Now that I have found the Virtual Remodeler, my exterior remodel plans are moving forward, and I am excited! 

Take some time and visit Royal Building Products to try their Virtual Remodeler. It's a great tool for any home owner!

Visit Sponsor's Site



5 comments:

  1. Ooo that virtual remodeler is pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing some inside outside work on our home too. I, personally, don't care for the vinyl siding. Of cource that is a personal preference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of remodeling! We just bought a foreclosed home and while it has been a lot of work, it was a great investment for us. We enjoy getting our hands dirty! I would love to replace our siding in the next year or so, I'm definitely going to check out the Virtual Remodeler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a brick home but my in laws sure could have used this when they chose siding for their house. Yikes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds pretty cool! definitely going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete