Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's Spring Time!

This post brought to you by Insurance Hunter. All opinions are 100% mine.

The days are getting longer, the birds are chirping, it's time for........CLEANING! You thought I was going to say Spring I bet! Well, most of us kind of slack off all Winter. It's cold and dreary, who wants to do more than the absolute necessary? I know I don't!

With longer days and warm weather comes the urge to get your house cleaned up. All of the chores we put off, are now coming due. Tips for getting your spring cleaning chores organized are a huge asset to me. People around me say I am organized, but I don't feel it! We have 5 kids, and with 5 kids comes lots of stuff! It's time to clean the toy box and drawers out for what we use, and it can sure be intimidating! 

So how to motivate your self to get started? Well the tips in Insurance Hunter's article sure helped me have a new perspective! I am a procrastinating perfectionist, and so is my husband. If the job can't be done perfect, we procrastinate. The idea of creating a to do list with priorities really got me thinking. Some times it's the important things I put off the most! With a to do list, I can take it apart and delegate, or break things down further. 

Check out the Insurance Hunter web site. They not only have organizational tips, but money saving, auto insurance quotes, and safety articles too. Worth the read. I have leaned quite a bit from it.

So, what is your dreaded Spring Cleaning task? Mine is the back yard, it is a muddy mess of snow and leaves right now, something I am dreading! Share your tips. Read the tips for getting your spring cleaning chores organized post and tell me,what tip did you like best?

Visit Sponsor's Site



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) I got into my spring cleaning today, but then it started to snow, kind of a downer :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's snowing here today too, not impressed! At this rate, my yard will NEVER get done!

      Delete
  2. I am so not looking forward to spring cleaning. Especially since we don't even have spring yet...still looking alot like winter here. ;) But it needs to be done. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...definitely need to get started on the spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part is the part about rewarding yourself ;) LOL! I am soooo bad at keeping up with cleaning in general..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to getting out in the yard and getting the flower beds looking nice again. I love spring...minus the allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to start spring cleaning...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I despise spring cleaning when thinking of doing it, but once it is done, I love how good it makes me feel to see all that I accomplished! Thanks for sharing this site,I saw a lot of useful information!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring clinging began a month ago for me ;) its beautiful here in Alabama :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started spring cleaning but there's still a lot of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just spent this past weekend doing some much needed yard work. We mowed for the first time this season and I cleaned up alot of old dead leaves out of some flower beds. Ready for spring and ready to get my feet in some dirt!! Love to spend time gardening and planting.

    ReplyDelete