Saturday, May 11, 2013

Revolt Week 2 Report

So, I have completed week 2 of Revolt Fitness, and I am loving it!
Last week I talked about why Revolt was different, and didn't even scratch the surface of the differences between Revolt and other programs yet!
I have watched family and friends do different fad diets. Most of them involve drastic cuts to calorie intake, and little to no exercise. I each case, I watch as the weight comes off, and then slowly comes back on. No real change happens. I have heard the arguments.
"By counting calories I am learning about portin size"
"It's a lifestyle change, I don't plan to quit watching what I eat."
"you just need to burn more calories than you consume"

Sure, it lasts a while, but then temptation hits! That chocolate cake.......or greasy pizza. Oh, it's only one day......tomorrow I'll do better. Sound familiar?

Well, in a perfect world, we would all resist temptation, but it's all around us.
We need to revolt against our normals. It is not normal to eat until you are full. It is not normal to not cook your own food. It is not normal to be overweight.
It is normal too be active.
It is normal to have more muscle than body fat.
It is normal to fuel our body, not just eat as a past time.
Learning to change your thinking is a hard one. Food is a part of our social society. We eat when we are bored, we eat when we are depressed, we eat with friends. We need to change this thinking before we can expect a lasting change to our bodies.
If we expect to repair our bodies, we need to repair our thinking. Revolt is helping me with that. The program is designed to build lean muscle and reduce fat. I am amazed at how much delicious food we get to eat! 

Now for the moment of truth....I am happy to report a toltal loss of 6.7 lbs! It is amazing, that I am never hungry. Some days I even struggle to get my food all in, but it is worth it. I love the simplicity of the diet. Cook once, reheat and enjoy!

Next week, I will have my body fat callipers,  and am excited to watch as my body fat percentage goes down as I continue on this journey!

Are you ready to Revolt? Join the next Uprising in June and say good bye to your old self. Instead of spending money on shakes, and gym memberships that never get used, try something different. Try something that works. It's only $10 per month, and for $50 you can receive lifetime access!
Sign up here and say good bye to your old body. Say hello to a new healthy you!

Disclaimer: I was given a free Revolt Membership for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment