Monday, May 20, 2013

Revolt Week 3 - Don't Quit!


Did you know that it takes 21 days to form a new habit? That is only 3 weeks. This was my third week doing the Revolt Fitness program, so I am guessing that means the hard part is over, right?

The funny thing is, it is not that hard! The food is amazing, the work outs are challenging, but fly by.
 I can't say the work outs are easy though, if they were, you wouldn't be accomplishing anything. This past week has been a hard one for me on the work outs. I am not an active person, remember, I like my tea and a good book over a long walk.

This week, I found my self starting to give my self excuses durring the work outs. Then it hit me, I sound like my kids! What do I say when my kids say "I can't!" Do I let them quit? No! So how can I let my self? I can't is a lie we tell our selves to give us a way out.

Little S is my "I Can't" kid. Tie your shoe. "I can't!" Pick up that bag. "It's too heavy." Do I let him get away with it? No! He says I can't with out trying. When he tries, he sees how silly he is. I can't is a cop out. A big fat lie. Sure, you might not be able to do it perfect at first, but work at it. Then see. Don't cop out! Don't be the "I can't" kid. You will never know what you are capable of if you never try.

Ok, so now the week end progress report.
Starting weight: 194 lbs
Current weight: 186 lbs! 8 lbs in 3 weeks is not to shabby!


Are you interested in checking out Revolt? Nicole Huntsman, the creator of Revolt, really knows here stuff!


You can change your body, and your life faster than you think! Join Revolt for the next Uprising June 3 for only $10! That is less than a gym membership, and the support system is unsurpassed. Satisfaction is guaranteed, so besides the weight, what do you have to loose?

Still not convinced? Well, how about if we give you 1 week for FREE! Yes, that's right! 1 week of meals, work outs and life changing for free! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Follow me on Instagram for peaks at all the yummy food!
Instagram

Disclaimer: I was given a complimentary membership to Revolt Fitness for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment