Monday, July 8, 2013

Bath Time With Johnson & Johnson

Bath time is a special time for a little one. Mommy's loving care, bubbles, toys, what could be better? I have always used bath time as part of my night time routine. A nice warm bath to relax and sooth a baby, leaving them soft and clean, ready to cuddle up and settle down for the night. 




For my first two, I did not include bath time as part of our routine. I was amazed at how much adding a bath to the night time routine improved the night! The combination of the soothing bath followed by a nice massage with lotion helped the babies settle into a nice sleep early with out tears. It was a bonding time for me, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

In the beginning, it was just wash the baby, and then out we go! Soon I found I enjoyed the bath time as much as they did. I am a fish, I love the water, and seing my children squeal and splash will always put a smile on my face! Even now, Little C loves bath time. It's a silly time with just Mommy to her self! 

Part of our routine has always been JOHNSON’S® HEAD‐TO‐TOE®.  JOHNSON’S® has been trusted by moms around the world for years, so for me it was a no brainer to choose it for my babies.

When I find a product I like, I usually stick with it. To be honest, I began to question my choice. I was beginning to be concerned about the ingredients My child's skin is so sensitive, and while mild, was it really natural ingredients? What was I really putting on my baby's skin? My children suffer from eczema, and I have been re-thinking every product I use. What does mild really mean? 

JOHNSON’S® NATURAL® is now improved! Paraben-free, dye-free and phthalate- free, with 97-99% naturally-derived ingredients. That is the kind of product I want to use. I have been using it on Little C and she comes out of her bath squeaky clean, sweet smelling, and no reactions. We still love our bath time, and I am happy to have products from brands I can trust! 
Do you have a bath time routine with your baby? JOHNSON’S® has lots of great tips for any new or seasoned mom to keep bath time fun! 

Product provided as promotional consideration to Me and My Handful by Johnson & Johnson Inc.


9 comments:

  1. I grew up & my children & now even my Grandchildren we all grew up using Johnson & Johnson Bathing Products & I have Always Loved the Lotion in the Pink Bottle Called Baby Magic!!!! And, whenever I go to a Baby Shower, Johnson & Johnson Baby Products are ALWAYS the Products that I purchase!!!! Thank You for making such Awesome, Wonderful Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the best for Babies :) I can't wait to be a mum :)

    http://iambabbledoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used Johnson & Johnson products when our daughter was little. They are great products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Johnson & Johnson for my son... and myself (for years). Johnson & Johnson has many products that people do not realize the company's products expands more than one would realize. They truly make great products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to find the products that can create moments rather than just getting the chores done. Johnson & Johnson is always used in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! It's great to know that Johnson has a natural line. I didn't know that. I'll have to keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to see this post as we grew up with this well established brand name and yes now the next generation will get benefited :D Super happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved when my children were younger and using Johnsons products, they always smelled so good.

    ReplyDelete