Monday, July 8, 2013

New Month, New Goals


Happy July! It's a new month, and a new Uprising with Revolt Fitness, and this month promises to be a good one! Pizza, smoothies, even chocolate! Yes, that's right, we will be eating amazing food and loosing weight at the same time! That's because with the good food we also sweat! 


I have seen so many people try to loose weight with diet alone, and while it does work, it is usually short lived. With Revolt, I am finding the results I am getting are more than just weight loss, I am getting stronger and stronger as I push myself. Sometimes we have to work hard to get results, and stick to it. 
This past week was not my greatest, yet I am encouraged. All around me people are noticing the changes in my weight. I am seeing my body transform. This uprising I want to push even harder, and see what I can do. I feel like I can do more than I ever dreamed, and I owe it all to Revolt.

If you haven't checked out Revolt, now is the time. The only thing holding you back is your self. Revolt offers a complete support group, meal plans, and work outs that are actually easy to follow while still kicking you in the butt, and sometimes that's exactly what we need!


Disclaimer: I received a complimentary membership to Revolt Fitness for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. For more information please read my disclosure policy. 


2 comments:

  1. Would love to try it out, when I stop nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks like an effective program. I think the support group is key.

    ReplyDelete