Saturday, July 20, 2013

Revolt Week 12 Wrap Up



Well, I did it! Today marks the completion of 12 weeks on Revolt Fitness, and I am not quitting yet!
I knew when I started this journey that it would take some time, and dedication, and I am not going to quit until I have completed my goals!

Things I have learned:
I am stronger than I thought
Dieting does not have to be boring
Not cheating is easier than I thought
I was full of excuses
When you are about to say you've had enough, that's when you need to do another set!

The first work out I did with Revolt went fast, but I felt it. I started doing the level 1 work outs and was ready to collapse after each one. Now, I am keeping up, and even able to do level 3 some weeks. I have increased my weights, and people are asking me what I am doing because they see the results.

My husband is eating some of the food with me, and he loves it! How can he not? This week we had pancakes, pizza, coconut curry chicken and peach cobbler! What diet lets you eat like that?

So, where do I go from here? Well, I still have 30 lbs to lose to be where I want. I won't be posting weekly updates, but will share on Instagram and post bi-weekly. I want to show you all that this is possible. Revolt gives you all the tools you need. You just need to lose your excuses and get it done!
I have lost 21 lbs in 12 weeks, and nearly 8 inches, and you can too! What are you waiting for? Give the free week on Revolt a try. You will be hooked!


Discloser: I was given a free membership to Revolt Fitness for the purpose of review. No Other compensation was received. All opinions are my own. For more information please read my discloser policy


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on sticking with your new eating plan. The emphasis on exercise will make it a lasting change. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your inspiring success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also got to work on my weight. That is awesome and before you know it that last 30 will be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, keep it up! I've never heard of Revolt, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete